GDGDevFest Madurai 2015
Googleplus : https://goo.gl/ocqczC
Facebook : https://goo.gl/wEMOHI
meetup.com : http://goo.gl/tzo2we
- We invited 40% Professional developers and 50% student developers, 10% business people and few startups
- We had 50% Women Participation.
- We were live with Hash tag: #gdgmadurai, #gdgdevfestmadurai2015 on Twitter, Facebook and Google+.
- The full event is broadcast live through youtube https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gO2M9MAa0Z0
- Developers learned how to use Angularjs, Google Material design, Google Maps, New features in Android 6.0, Google brillo OS and Google launchpad program.
- We contacted the Image quiz program on end of every session to motivate audience. The winner got some prizes.
- We build a small game to randomly select registration number and gave some goodies.
- Android mobile app for the event created and shared with audience.
- We conducted a logo contest to redesign Google Logo. Got very good response on this.
|# Participants Registered||184|
|# Participants Invited||100|
|# Participants Attended||126|
|# Women Participants||54|
Participant’s details here
Gdrive URL: https://goo.gl/0Ey4Uf
|9.00 – 10.00 AM||Registration||—|
|10.00 – 10.30 AM||Keynote||Sholai Rasu, Research Engineeer, Nokia Networks|
|10.30 – 11.15 AM||Building the awesome app with Angular JS||Senthilkumar, Senior Engineer, Qualcomm Inc|
|11:15 – 11:30 AM||Tea||—|
|11.30 – 12.15 PM||Android Material Design||Shraddha Pandey,Tech Android Developer, Icicle|
|12.15 – 12.45 PM||Integrate Google Maps in your App||Prasanna Vijayan, Tech UI/UX Engineer, Icicle|
|12.45 – 1.15 PM||Building Chat Enabled App with Firebase||Paimpozhil, CTO, Blaze|
|1.15 – 2.00 PM||Lunch||—|
|2.00 – 2.15 PM||Hello Marshmallow (Android 6.0)||Balaji Babu, Validation Engineeer, Intel ODC|
|2.15 – 3.00 PM||HTTP The protocol of Web||Vinay,Tech Devops Engineer, Icicle|
|3.00 – 3.30 PM||Google on IoT||Yeswanth, IoT Evangelist , IoTMadurai|
|3.30 – 4.00 PM||Google Lunchpad for Startup||Senthil Kumar K, organizer , MaduraiStartup|
|4:00 – 5.30 PM||Startup Product Show||—|
|5:30 – 6.00 PM||Networking and Reception||—|
- Developers/students able to understand the latest trend in mobile/IoT/Web development in India. Tools and technology available from Google to build the sustainable market ready Mobile/Web application. Start-ups gets opportunity to show case their products and get some traction from local customer.
Google Logo Design Contest
Food & beverages:
|# Meals & tea/snacks||120|