- We invited 90% Student developers and 10% Professional developers,
- We had 60% Women Participation.
- We were live with Hash tag: #gdgmadurai, #gdgmadustudyjam on Twitter, Facebook and Google+.
- We have shortlisted 100 students for Study Jam 2016 participation.
- Students registered in udacity study jam program.
- We translated the video contents to Tamil to enable more people understand the course.
- We formed 12 groups and asked the students to come up with all their doubts and question in a quiz format.
- The winners of the Quiz got the swags and goodies
|# Participants Registered||100|
|# Participants Invited||100|
|# Participants Attended||84|
|# Women Participants||50|
Participant’s details here
Gdrive URL: https://goo.gl/KKv8Pe
Meetup.com : http://www.meetup.com/Metoomentor/events/228914477/
Google Plus Event: https://goo.gl/aehzE3
- Developers/students able to take the Android for Beginners course. The should be able to study as a group for the online course.
|9:30 – 10:00 Am||Registration|
|10:00 – 10:30 Am||Introduction about StudyJam||Senthilkumar M|
|10.30 to 11:00 Am||Registration for Udacity Study Jam|
|11:00 – 11:15 Am||Offline content distribution.|
|11:15 – 12:00 AM||Course Overview||Senthilkumar M|
|12:00 – 1:00 PM||Watching the course Videos|
|1:00 – 1:30 PM||Networking & snacks|