How to fix ionic show old version
- open the command prompt type below command
- which ionic
- It will show the path where the old ionic presence.
- Go to that folder and delete the below files.
- ionic and ionic.cmd
- now install the new version of ionic using below command
- npm install -g ionic
- After successful installation check the version of ionic
- ionic –version (now it will show the new version)
How to uninstall ionic
- open the command prompt type the below command
- npm uninstall -g ionic
- run ionic –version (which shows no command ionic)
Fixing issue in adding cordova plugin.
When i tried to add the cordova plugin in my ionic app i have faced some isssue in downloading the plugins. It always says fetch failed error message. I have used the below method to resolve the issue.
Move into your project folder install the cordova from git repo using the below command.
cordova plugin add https://git-wip-us.apache.org/repos/asf/cordova-plugin-device.git
Now try to add the plugin using the below command.
cordova plugin add org.apache.cordova.camera
cordova plugin add org.apache.cordova.file
cordova plugin add org.apache.cordova.inappbrowser